Your Optometrists in Mill Creek, WA
At Mill Creek Vision we strive to provide and promote a lifetime of healthy vision for our patients. We have been taking care of our patients' most precious sense – vision – since 1983. Our mission is to provide a lifetime of healthy vision to our patients. More than 20/20, we want our patients to be "20/Happy”.
We invite you to learn more about our eye care clinic:
- Our Eye Doctors: Find out how our Optometrists, Dr. Fred Arima, FAAO and Dr. Kurt Russell, and our dedicated eye care staff can best serve your needs.
- Our Eye Care Services: Learn about the range of services we offer - from routine vision and medical exams to LASIK and OrthoK (CRT).
- Treatment of Eye Diseases: Read about our approach to treating eye diseases and conditions including cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, and Chronic Irritable Eye Syndrome (with or without contact lens wear).
- Designer Eyewear & Lab Facilities: Don't forget that Mill Creek Vision has a state-of-the-art optical lab with a huge collection of designer eyewear to choose from as well as in-house edging and a great product and service guarantees.
What's New (More »)
- Mar 16, 2014 - Protecting Your Eyes From The Desk Job
- Jan 31, 2014 - Optomap Info
Please read this brochure to learn more about Optomap during your eye exam. More »
- Apr 25, 2013 - Wondering What To Do With Your Old Glasses Frame and Cases?
- Feb 7, 2013 - Essilor Introduces a New Line of Progressive Lenses
- Feb 7, 2013 - Protect Your Eyes From UV Rays
- Feb 7, 2013 - Crizal Lenses - Live Life in the Clear
- Feb 7, 2013 - Get Individualized Lenses with VisiofficeUSA
- Nov 12, 2012 - Round Eyeglasses are Back in Style!
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® Brand
Designed to help maintain the natural state of the eye, this is the first and only daily disposable contact lens made with a silicone hydrogel material and the highest volume of wetting agent in the HYDRACLEAR® Technology Family.
Varilux 4D Progressive Lenses
VariluxS 4D lenses offer faster visual reaction time, allowing gaze shifts to be automatic. Only 4D technology factors in the leading dominant eye, along with other personalized measurements, for a faster visual experience.
DAILIES TOTAL1® Contacts
Introducing the world’s first and only water gradient contact lens - the lens that feels like nothing. Dailies Total1 water gradient contact lenses feel silky smooth and are nearly 100% water at the very outer surface. Plus, they are highly breathable for white, healthy-looking eyes.