Your Optometrists in Mill Creek, WA
March is National Save Your Vision Month!! Bring in any old prescription glasses this month to donate to the Lion's Club and you will receive 20% off your 2nd complete pair of glasses. This discount can be used for sunglasses, computer glasses or backup glasses.(Second pair must be purchased at the same time as first pair. No other discounts apply)
At Mill Creek Vision we strive to provide and promote a lifetime of healthy vision for our patients. We have been taking care of our patients' most precious sense – vision – since 1983. Our mission is to provide a lifetime of healthy vision to our patients. More than 20/20, we want our patients to be "20/Happy”. We invite you to learn more about our eye care clinic:
What's New (More »)
- Mar 18, 2015 - New 1-Day Acuvue Define Color Enhancing Contact Lenses
- Mar 2, 2015 - Finally XTRActive Transitions available in Complex Prescriptions
- Feb 13, 2015 - BluTech Lenses
- Feb 12, 2015 - Wiley X Frames
- Nov 12, 2014 - Shop for Frames Before Your Exam!
- Oct 13, 2014 - ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE! NEW Patient Portal
- Jun 11, 2014 - Air Optix Colors
- Jun 11, 2014 - New Insurance plans accepted!
- Jun 11, 2014 - GOOGLE GLASSES
- Our Eye Doctors: Meet our Optometrists, Dr. Fred Arima, FAAO, Dr. Kurt Russell and Dr. Melissa Au-Yeung, and our dedicated eye care staff.
- Our Eye Care Services: Learn about the range of services we offer - from routine vision and medical exams to LASIK and OrthoK (CRT).
- Treatment of Eye Diseases: Read about our approach to treating eye diseases like cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, and Chronic Irritable Eye Syndrome (with or without contact lens wear).
- Designer Eyewear & Lab Facilities: Mill Creek Vision has a state-of-the-art optical lab with a huge collection of designer eyewear to choose from as well as in-house edging and a great product and service guarantees.
Patient Portal - Now You Can Access Your Account Online!
We now have the ability to post our patients' eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions through Mill Creek Vision's private portal - a secure private patient website. If you are a current patient and haven't received a temporary password for this service, please call our office 425-745-5650.