Your Optometrists in Mill Creek, WA
At Mill Creek Vision we strive to provide and promote a lifetime of healthy vision for our patients. We have been taking care of our patients' most precious sense – vision – since 1983. Our mission is to provide a lifetime of healthy vision to our patients. More than 20/20, we want our patients to be "20/Happy”. We invite you to learn more about our eye care clinic:
We will be closed Thursday through Saturday, Nov. 26, 27, and 28, to observe the Thanksgiving Holiday. We will reopen Monday, Nov. 30.
What's New (More »)
- Nov 23, 2015 - How Do We See?
- Nov 2, 2015 - How to Prevent Diabetic Vision Loss
- Oct 25, 2015 - Decorative Lenses Could Cost You Your Vision
- May 12, 2015 - Matthew Asher Frames Sale
- Apr 23, 2015 - Clariti One Day Lens
- Mar 18, 2015 - New 1-Day Acuvue Define Color Enhancing Contact Lenses
- Mar 2, 2015 - Finally XTRActive Transitions available in Complex Prescriptions
- Feb 13, 2015 - BluTech Lenses
- Feb 12, 2015 - Wiley X Frames
- Nov 12, 2014 - Shop for Frames Before Your Exam!
- Oct 13, 2014 - ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE! NEW Patient Portal
- Jun 11, 2014 - Air Optix Colors
- Jun 11, 2014 - New Insurance plans accepted!
- Jun 11, 2014 - GOOGLE GLASSES
New Technology Focus
The optomap exam is fast, painless and comfortable. Nothing touches your eye at any time. It is suitable for the whole family. Read more about the amazing new eye exam technology available at Mill Creek Vision.
- Our Eye Doctors: Meet our Optometrists, Dr. Fred Arima, FAAO, Dr. Kurt Russel, Dr. Meimey Wong and our dedicated eye care staff.
- Our Eye Care Services: Learn about the range of services we offer - from routine vision and medical exams to LASIK and OrthoK (CRT).
- Treatment of Eye Diseases: Read about our approach to treating eye diseases like cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, and Chronic Irritable Eye Syndrome (with or without contact lens wear).
- Designer Eyewear & Lab Facilities: Mill Creek Vision has a state-of-the-art optical lab with a huge collection of designer eyewear to choose from as well as in-house edging and a great product and service guarantees.
Patient Portal - Now You Can Access Your Account Online!
We now have the ability to post our patients' eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions through Mill Creek Vision's private portal - a secure private patient website. If you are a current patient and haven't received a temporary password for this service, please call our office 425-745-5650.