Your Optometrists in Mill Creek, WA
At Mill Creek Vision we strive to provide and promote a lifetime of healthy vision for our patients. We have been taking care of our patients' most precious sense – vision – since 1983. Our mission is to provide a lifetime of healthy vision to our patients. More than 20/20, we want our patients to be "20/Happy”. We invite you to learn more about our eye care clinic:
What's New (More »)
- May 12, 2015 - Matthew Asher Frames Sale
- Apr 23, 2015 - Clariti One Day Lens
- Mar 18, 2015 - New 1-Day Acuvue Define Color Enhancing Contact Lenses
- Mar 2, 2015 - Finally XTRActive Transitions available in Complex Prescriptions
- Feb 13, 2015 - BluTech Lenses
- Feb 12, 2015 - Wiley X Frames
- Nov 12, 2014 - Shop for Frames Before Your Exam!
- Oct 13, 2014 - ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE! NEW Patient Portal
- Jun 11, 2014 - Air Optix Colors
- Jun 11, 2014 - New Insurance plans accepted!
- Jun 11, 2014 - GOOGLE GLASSES
- Our Eye Doctors: Meet our Optometrists, Dr. Fred Arima, FAAO, Dr. Kurt Russell , and our dedicated eye care staff.
- Our Eye Care Services: Learn about the range of services we offer - from routine vision and medical exams to LASIK and OrthoK (CRT).
- Treatment of Eye Diseases: Read about our approach to treating eye diseases like cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, and Chronic Irritable Eye Syndrome (with or without contact lens wear).
- Designer Eyewear & Lab Facilities: Mill Creek Vision has a state-of-the-art optical lab with a huge collection of designer eyewear to choose from as well as in-house edging and a great product and service guarantees.
Patient Portal - Now You Can Access Your Account Online!
We now have the ability to post our patients' eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions through Mill Creek Vision's private portal - a secure private patient website. If you are a current patient and haven't received a temporary password for this service, please call our office 425-745-5650.