In the rapidly changing world of medicine, it is important to stay on top of the latest developments in technology. To that end, Mill Creek Vision center strives to continually have the best and most recent equipment available for our patients.
- Topcon Aladdin for Myopia Management: The Aladdin is an easy-to-use, combination optical biometer and full corneal topographer.
9-in-1 features include optical coherence biometry, Placido topography, wavefront analysis of the cornea, IOL calculation suite, pupillometry, DICOM connectivity and the NEW RX/AL Trends Module.
- Lumenis for Dry Eyes: OptiLight – a bright solution for dry eyes. OptiLight elevates dry eye management with Lumenis’ patented Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT™) and user-centered design. Get the safe, precise, elegant procedure you want and the comfortable, effective therapy your patients need to manage dry eye disease with OptiLight.
- Optos: Dilation free fundus pictures that allow the doctor and the patient to see what the retina looks like
- iCare Tonometer: A device that allows the measurement of eye pressure without the use of eye drops or puffs of air
- Visual Field Instruments: Used for glaucoma or optic nerve diseases, it determines retinal/optic nerve sensitivity to light
- Cirrus HD-OCT: The latest technology available, this instrument is able to precisely measure the thickness of the retina, allowing us to view individual layers of the eye. Used for glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes and a host of other conditions, using this instrument is similar to having a ultra high resolution ultrasound of your eye!
- Oculus 5M: This technology is a state of the art addition to our ability to help our patients with the diagnosis and monitoring of Dry Eye Syndrome, also known as Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca. There are many causes of Dry Eye Syndrome and this instrument helps us to formulate the appropriate therapies and patient progress.