The Mill Creek Vision optical laboratory has the very latest in equipment to not only create your glasses, but to maintain and repair them should they become broken or damaged. Using the new Lex1000 edger, we are able to make many lenses right on the spot with the utmost in precision.
Come on in! Any adjustments or cleaning you need is always free. Our highly qualified opticians and staff are able to adjust and fit your glasses to exactly what you need.
Eyewear Care Tips:
- Remember to wet lenses with Lens Cleaner when cleaning Eyewear and always use the cleaning cloth.
- Keep eyeglassed in their case when not in use. It makes them easier to find and less likely to be eaten by the puppy!
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat may damage your eyeglasses, so don't leave them in the car on a hot day!
- Bring your eyewear to us, we would be pleased to clean and adjust them
30-Day Price Match:
- If you find a lower price on an identical complete pair (frames and lenses) in stock at any competitor, we will gladly refund the difference.
One-Year Accidential Breakage Protection:
- If your frames or lenses break or scratch within one year of purchase, we'll exchange them for 50% off the current retail price, discounts or insurance does not apply.
- If the same frame isn't available, we'll substitute a frame of equal value.
- Our warranty does not cover loss, theft, industrial safety eyewear or eyewear purchased on sale.
Click here to verify BBB accreditation and see a BBB report.