Optical Store & Eye Care in Mill Creek, Washington
Whether you prefer a pair of bold and bright frames or something more elegant and subtle, the trending eyeglass frames of 2020 offer something for everyone.
The Trendiest Eyeglasses of 2020
- White or translucent frames are some of the most popular eyewear styles this year. Almost every designer has their own version, so you have plenty of options to choose from if you’re looking for a pair of clear frames to make a statement.
- Classic aviators are still trending in 2020, making them a perfect choice for both men and women who prefer something sporty. Many designers are modernizing the aviator shape, offering their own spin on these flattering frames.
- Unique tortoiseshell glasses are now available in more than just classic brown. Teal, blue, and even purple tortoiseshell frames are currently trending and flatter every eye color. These beautiful frames come in thicker and thinner versions, depending on your preference.
- Gold wire frames are simple yet elegant and suit both men and women who prefer a more minimalistic design. Round golden metal frames are great for a professional look.
- “Matrix” sunglasses are making a comeback this year, especially the more angular versions out there. Celebrities such as Bella Hadid and Billie Eilish have been seen sporting these 90’s inspired frames, making them all the more popular.
- Vibrant and bold colored frames are returning in 2020 and are not for the faint of heart. Be it bright red, pink, yellow, or purple, these colorful frames are for fashionistas who want to express their individuality.
- Vintage style frames or “granny frames” are popular this year and are available in a wide variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. From light nude to dusty pink, these oversized frames could be the missing accessory to your vintage outfit.
No matter what kind of glasses you’re looking for, we can help you find the perfect pair to suit your personal style. Mill Creek Vision offers a wide range of the most trendy eyewear on the market. If you’re looking to refresh your look, there’s no better way than a new pair of glasses.