Protecting our Patients from Coronavirus
Steps our Practice has Always Taken:
- Any team member, who is sick, is instructed to stay home.
- We sanitize all equipment and patient contact surfaces after every use and again at the end of the day.
- Our team members wash their hands before and after contact with each patient and throughout the course of the day.
- We have sanitizing stations or sinks in each exam room, our optical lab, and the contact lens teaching areas in our office.
To our Patients:
- To support our government's recommendations of social distancing, we are currently not scheduling any Non-emergency vision or contact lens exams until after March 31.
- Our Optical department is currently providing only drop-off for repair and pick up of eyeglasses. Limited emergency eyeglass services will be available until March 31.
- If you have recently traveled outside of the country, or have had close contact with someone who has, or if you have a fever, cough or other symptoms of acute respiratory distress, please call our office to reschedule your visit.
- We do expect this to be an ongoing situation in our area and do not want our patients to neglect their eye care needs during this time.
- Before entering and when leaving our office, please wash your hands in our restrooms located on the ground and second floors.
We wish to thank all our patients for their patience and their participation in controlling the spread of this virus. Please call us with any questions or concerns, and if you feel it is best for you or your family member to reschedule your appointment, feel free to do so.