Mill Creek Vision Now Offering Video TeleHealth Appointments!
Due to COVID-19 concerns, an in-office visit to Mill Creek Vision today could be very challenging for you, and in many cases, not feasible. Our Mill Creek optometrists are committed to being there for you during this time, and we are proud to announce that we are now seeing patients for essential or emergent eye care via our Telehealth platform.
Telehealth complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and allows our office to tend to your eye care needs without the need for an in-office visit, and without potentially exposing anyone to COVID-19.
Your Questions, Answered By Our Mill Creek Eye Doctor
Q: What is a Telehealth consultation?
A private, secure, HIPAA-compliant and easy to use virtual visit—from the comfort of your own home – with your eye doctor.
Q: What is essential or emergent eye care?
Emergent or essential eye care deals with eye emergencies and other urgent eye issues such as:
- Eye infection, blurred vision, loss of vision, itching eyes, red eye, pink eye, scratched eye, stye and irritation
- Follow up visits for contact lens, dry eye, post-op and more
- Remote monitoring of conditions
Q: How do I request a Telehealth consultation?
Choose any one of of the following:
- Call us at 425-745-5650
- Start a remote telehealth appointment request NOW!
- Note: All we need is your name, phone number and email address, and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing
Q: What are we unable to do via Telehealth?
We are unable to:
- Conduct a routine eye exam
- Perform a contact lens fitting
Q: What happens after I request a Telehealth consultation?
We will reach out to you directly to learn more about your condition and determine if a Telehealth consultation is the right step. If it is the right step, we will collect your insurance and payment information, and then set up the date and time of your Telehealth consultation.
Q: How does the Telehealth technology work?
A smartphone with a camera is required for your consultation with us. We will send you an email containing your appointment information and instructions on how to access your Telehealth consultation.