Dr. Fred Arima of Mill Creek Vision graduated from the University of Washington with a BS in Zoology & BS in Psychology with honors in 1976. He finished his optometric schooling at Southern California College of Optometry in 1981 with an O.D. degree, Cum Laude. He has operated his private practice since 1981. Dr. Arima is very active in many local and regional Optometric Physician’s associations.
Education and Affiliations:
- John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 1971-1972
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1972-1976
- BS Zoology & BS Psychology with honors 1976
- Southern California College of Optometry, Fullerton, CA 1977-1981 OD degree, Cum Laude
- Member Optometric Physicians of Washington
- Member American Optometric Association
- Past Pres. Snohomish County Optometric Society
- Fellow American Academy of Optometry
- Member Mill Creek Lions Club
His interests include mountaineering, telemark skiing, golf, and photography.